Author Topic: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport  (Read 681 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Magnetman

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 83
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2014
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: gb
Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
on: 12 October, 2019, 10:44:01 PM
Anyone got a spare left side fairing panel in red for a 2014 Tiger Sport?

Had a bit of an off last weekend and trying to get the bits together to sort it out.


#1

Offline Paullie

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 5373
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport (2014)
  • Country: be
Re: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
Reply #1 on: 13 October, 2019, 01:47:40 PM
Only got a white one I'm afraid, and that a bit scraped (paintwork damage only).

#2

Online Magnetman

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 83
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2014
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: gb
Re: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
Reply #2 on: 13 October, 2019, 08:54:24 PM
Cheers Paulie. I'll keep searching for a red one though.

#3

Offline Mike_B

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1032
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Tonbridge
  • Country: gb
Re: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
Reply #3 on: 13 October, 2019, 09:54:52 PM
I needed a side panel (the black lower one, think it's called the radiator cover) and found it easily enough on eBay.   This is a while back now so I imagine the rest of the bits are long gone, and I was probably quite lucky with the timing - but set a search up so eBay alerts you if something comes up for sale.    My side panel came off a red one, judging by the 'sellers other items' list at the time.

#4

Online Tigermike

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • *
  • Posts: 2001
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Bk/Grey 1050SE
  • City / Town: Banbury
  • Country: gb
Re: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
Reply #4 on: 14 October, 2019, 12:45:41 PM
*Originally Posted by Magnetman [+]
Cheers Paulie. I'll keep searching for a red one though.
there is a Red right hand one on ebay at the moment but no left hand ones at the moment  :110:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/triumph-tiger-1050-sport-Side-Fairing/302966792446?hash=item468a3a60fe:g:COIAAOSwRjxb9SmA

might be worth contacting the seller to see if he has one coming in?
good luck with the search  :031:
took me 4 weeks of regular searching to pick up a used oil cooler  :173:
Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE .... got there in the end.

#5

Online Magnetman

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 83
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2014
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: gb
Re: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
Reply #5 on: 15 October, 2019, 07:54:45 PM
*Originally Posted by Tigermike [+]
there is a Red right hand one on ebay at the moment but no left hand ones at the moment  :110:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/triumph-tiger-1050-sport-Side-Fairing/302966792446?hash=item468a3a60fe:g:COIAAOSwRjxb9SmA

might be worth contacting the seller to see if he has one coming in?
good luck with the search  :031:
took me 4 weeks of regular searching to pick up a used oil cooler  :173:
Yep seen that one. There's a white right one too but no left, must be a more popular side to destroy in a crash!!  :001:

#6

Online Magnetman

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 83
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2014
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: gb
Re: Left Side Fairing Panel Tiger Sport
Reply #6 on: 15 October, 2019, 07:57:07 PM
*Originally Posted by Mike_B [+]
I needed a side panel (the black lower one, think it's called the radiator cover) and found it easily enough on eBay.   This is a while back now so I imagine the rest of the bits are long gone, and I was probably quite lucky with the timing - but set a search up so eBay alerts you if something comes up for sale.    My side panel came off a red one, judging by the 'sellers other items' list at the time.
Cheers Mike I'm keeping a close eye on ebay and been checking sellers other items too. Hopefully one will turn up.
At least it's rideable now that I've put a new gear lever on. Just looks a mess.