Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Pillion Moto GP  (Read 1166 times)

Offline xvfrmart

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: '07 1050
  • City / Town: Swindon, Wilts
Pillion Moto GP
« on: 24 April, 2007, 11:09:38 PM »
Anyone seen this 'pillion racing' on TV (or for real)

Sorry but can't seem to get image any smaller!!!
« Last Edit: 24 April, 2007, 11:20:43 PM by xvfrmart »
Live in a BA or SN Postcode?  Want to be a better rider?              If you're in North Wilts, Glos or Worcs, use that skill to give
For the skills and the social rides, visit www.wabam.org.uk.          something back to the community visit www.severnfreewheelers.co.uk

Offline rxcoop

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: south-central pa
Re: Pillion Moto GP
« Reply #1 on: 25 April, 2007, 01:57:48 AM »
randy mamola give folks a ride on a ducati motoGP bike every year at laguna seca.  last year he took tony schumacher and ben bostrom.  both were blown away by wheelies/stoppies all around the track.  this looks like somebody getting a ride back to the pits after a race has completed....however, as always, i could be wrong.
12 Vstrom 650A

Offline xvfrmart

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: '07 1050
  • City / Town: Swindon, Wilts
Re: Pillion Moto GP
« Reply #2 on: 03 May, 2007, 07:02:32 PM »
I believe there are actually two bikes in the picture, it's just the camera angle that makes it look like Pedrosa carrying Melandri (I Think) as pillion
Live in a BA or SN Postcode?  Want to be a better rider?              If you're in North Wilts, Glos or Worcs, use that skill to give
For the skills and the social rides, visit www.wabam.org.uk.          something back to the community visit www.severnfreewheelers.co.uk