Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: roll call for USGP INDY in september  (Read 1708 times)

Offline dredone

• Tiger God
Re: roll call for USGP INDY in september
« Reply #20 on: 16 September, 2008, 11:21:17 AM »
Well I attended only on Sunday with my White Tiger.  I loved that I got to ride ON the famous track to get to the motorcycle parking!

First time ever at a MotoGP and we had a blast.  I learned a few riders names who I'll start following during the season.  Next year I'll expand it and attend some Saturday stuff....but we need some more agreeable weather.

Enjoyed the Mfg tents (except Triumph who didn't have one).   Even watched the huge Yamaha tent collapse in front of my eyes due to high winds.  I noticed that Honda's president attended...that's impressive...suppose he was also visiting the new Honda plant being built in Indiana.

We sat in Section H which was at the beginning of the long straight away...thought the seats where excellent.

till next year!

Offline BlazinTiger

• Tiger Master
Re: roll call for USGP INDY in september
« Reply #21 on: 16 September, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »
Triumph had a truck at Indy Triumph and did demo rides Wednesday and Thursday.  The rest of the weekend it was a static display.  I agree though it would be cool to have them AT the track!!