Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: roll call for USGP INDY in september  (Read 1621 times)

Offline REBRACN

• Tiger Member
Re: roll call for USGP INDY in september
« Reply #10 on: 03 September, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »
 :123:I'm thinking very positive, the weather will be great, the racing better, and hanging out on a boys weekend with two wheels!   :031:

Offline rode2rouen

• Tiger Master
  • Triple-licious!
  • Bike/Model: '07 Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: N.E. oHIo
« Reply #11 on: 07 September, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »
Riding out of the Cleveland area Friday am with a couple of friends and back roading to Indy. Motel (Jameson Inn) is about 2 miles NW of the Speedway.

I can't speak for my BMW riding friends, but I'm going to try to get over to Indy Triumph Friday evening.

Our seats for the GP are in the SW Vista, no idea where the seats for the dirt track are located.

Looking forward to the weekend!!

Rex

Offline WI_tiger

• Tiger Newbie
« Reply #12 on: 08 September, 2008, 01:33:22 AM »
Riding from FoxValleyArea WI Friday morning. Going to short track event Friday night and will be at GP on Saturday. Will likely go to Indy mile. Wll keep an eye peeled for other tigers. Does Triumph plan on having any presence at race like a booth or demos???

Offline BlazinTiger

• Tiger Master
« Reply #13 on: 08 September, 2008, 02:15:30 AM »
*Originally Posted by WI_tiger [+]
Riding from FoxValleyArea WI Friday morning. Going to short track event Friday night and will be at GP on Saturday. Will likely go to Indy mile. Wll keep an eye peeled for other tigers. Does Triumph plan on having any presence at race like a booth or demos???

I am part of the Indy RAT pack and the one has set up our group tickets and the RAT party Friday night at the Triumph dealership.  Indy Triumph will be having demo rides on Wednesday and Thursday from 10-5pm.  I will be one of the leaders for the rides.  Our group (about 115 people) will be sitting in the Southwest Vista.  I will be on my Tiger!!!!!!!!!   :080:

Offline vedubvr6

• Tiger Member
« Reply #14 on: 11 September, 2008, 02:05:14 AM »

Offline Tigger1050

• Tiger God
« Reply #15 on: 15 September, 2008, 04:39:03 PM »
hope you didn't get too wet guys?
certainly not the weather for umberallas.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Offline blchandl2

• Tiger God
« Reply #16 on: 15 September, 2008, 05:24:59 PM »
It is a shame the weather was so bad. I hope all of our out-of-town guests understand that is not typical Indiana weather in September. It was still a good time, but a shame the 250 race was canceled and the others were shortened.

There is always next year.
Blchandl2
'07 Tiger 1050 - SOLD!
'09 Bandit 1250S
MSF Rider Coach
PEACE........something to shoot for

Offline rxcoop

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: south-central pa
« Reply #17 on: 16 September, 2008, 12:12:19 AM »
talked to earl on sat and he said nicky's injury was a 12 week injury and he was 4 wks in to it.  to ride the way he did was amazing....didnt mind it at all (sat in the penthouse pavilion thru the 60mph winds).  i'll be ordering tix for next year !!!!
12 Vstrom 650A

Offline blchandl2

• Tiger God
« Reply #18 on: 16 September, 2008, 01:25:41 AM »
Just renewed my tix for next year on-line. :046:
Blchandl2
'07 Tiger 1050 - SOLD!
'09 Bandit 1250S
MSF Rider Coach
PEACE........something to shoot for

Offline REBRACN

• Tiger Member
« Reply #19 on: 16 September, 2008, 04:38:00 AM »
It was still a great weekend and the real fans sat thru all the sh#t!  Nicky came to the flat track Saturday night with the boot on his foot!  Saturday night was a blast, those flat track guys put on a great show.  No matter what the weather it was a great weekend! Only saw one Tiger the whole weekend? (white)  Ducati had a great presence!

Ron