• Tiger Supporter
    • Tiger Master
    • Topic Author
    • Bike/Model: 2010 Tiger 1050
    • City / Town: Buckheaven Orygun
    Indytiger 1050
    on: 05 January, 2023, 01:11:33 am
    05 January, 2023, 01:11:33 am
    Not sure how many read this or caught on that Indy was saying goodbye to us.

"..........."......................"...
    FYI PHOTOBUCKET SENT FINAL NOTICE, MAY ALSO BE MINE
    on: 31 December, 2022, 08:33:06 pm
    Just wanted anyone who have pictures from members hosted on PhotoBucket they get them off now. If you have problems pulling some of mine I will try, as of now it's being allowed.

Also any other materials or information now is the time including parts. (have about 50 cluster  switch's left and 3 very low mileage next to perfect headers.

Two things pass no one I'm no exception, the taxes won't be that big a deal the other beyond me.    Have enjoyed the form for a long time, will check in once  in a while, trying to enjoy  family and  suggest you do also.

To Paul, you gave me a gift that was priceless and would love to reach out one last time to say thanks.

Thanks for the posts everyone puts up, only reason to be here.   Admin, I do check in and will be privileged to continue helping if you desire.

Life's too short, don't wait until it's to late. 

Mark

Hope you have have a blessed and safe year, God willing I'll hear or see you in the future.

Tell the man how much he has meant to the forum. Tell him how much he has meant to you. Doesn't matter that you never met in person. I'm willing to bet that if you've been on here very long, he's helped you.  Do you run his tune?  Suspension set up?   Got something made into a sticky?   We know how many posts he has ..... any idea how much of his own time he has donated to this site?   I couldnt begin to tally it up. 

Tell  him Thank you.  Bury his ass in PM's or say it here. But do it soon.

God be with you Mark. 

:031:  Support the forum
    Last Edit: 05 January, 2023, 01:14:48 am by Grouchybastard

• Offline turtle   us

• Tiger Supporter
    • Tiger Master  ‐    706

Offline turtle

• Tiger Supporter
    • Tiger Master
    • Bike/Model: 2011 Tiger 1050 SE
    • City / Town: Central IL
    Re: Indytiger 1050
    Reply #1 on: 05 January, 2023, 05:33:28 pm
    05 January, 2023, 05:33:28 pm
    Good suggestion  :031:.  One way or another we have all benefitted from his experience and wisdom.
    Bill
    2011 Tiger 1050 SE