Author Topic: Exhaust Question  (Read 930 times)

Offline orange99

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2018
  • City / Town: Edenbridge, Kent
Re: Exhaust Question
Reply #10 on: 29 July, 2021, 11:37:21 PM
I put the Remus on just after buying mine - at first I thought it was a bit quiet but like it now - I must be getting old. It comes with an Euro 4 certificate and the baffle isn't removeable, well not without some surgery!
TDM 900 (Commuting duties) and a 2018 Tiger Sport.  Orange Tiger 1050  - gone but not forgotten.........also in the past a 900 Sprint and 955 Tiger. Just added an XJR1300 to the stable............

Offline RichyB

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: 2020 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: Droitwich
Reply #11 on: 30 July, 2021, 10:58:59 AM

Have to agree with Orange. My Tiger 1 had the 'off-road' pipe and tune and although not noisy, it got a bit grating after a while. The Arrow on Tiger 2 is audible at standstill and great when you crack it open away from junctions. But anything more than 10mph and I can't hear it above the wind noise. At first I thought it was too quiet, but now I am fine with it. I used to be convinced that a louder pipe was useful when filtering through traffic but now I am less sure... My 'concern' though is that over stringent regulation is making my beautiful triple sound more and more like a UJM, and that ain't good.

Offline Luddfooter

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2016 Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Halifax
Reply #12 on: 08 August, 2021, 07:56:03 PM

This is my Mivv Exhaust, I really like it, sounds lovely (without been annoying or offensive). And runs absolutely spot on at all RPM’s, with baffle in.

reconstruction