Author Topic: Exhuast advice  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Kev51

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: 2018 Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Sydney
Re: Exhuast advice
Reply #10 on: 31 July, 2021, 09:56:43 AM
I installed a Delkovic 350mm stainless steel muffler and link pipe, to my 2018 Tiger Sport in August 2018 for the cost of $460 Australian dollars delivered. I have done over 30K kms since it has been installed and it still has a faultless finish other then some road grime which wiped off with a little Harpic. It has a great sound and is not loud when riding but it certainly lets you hear the triple cylinders when you are really pushing through the twisties. I am sure you can purchase the unit a lot cheaper in the UK then I did in Australia. Another to consider.
Kev

Offline Paul2bikes

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
Reply #11 on: 31 July, 2021, 10:21:40 AM
*Originally Posted by Kev51 [+]
I installed a Delkovic 350mm stainless steel muffler and link pipe, to my 2018 Tiger Sport in August 2018 for the cost of $460 Australian dollars delivered. I have done over 30K kms since it has been installed and it still has a faultless finish other then some road grime which wiped off with a little Harpic. It has a great sound and is not loud when riding but it certainly lets you hear the triple cylinders when you are really pushing through the twisties. I am sure you can purchase the unit a lot cheaper in the UK then I did in Australia. Another to consider.
Kev

I know a boy got one on his TS, lot lighter, sounds good & not too loud. I fitted one to my Yam trail bike May '18, sounds good, lighter & 1/3 price of oem, no prob's.
Also: '16 Tiger 800, '95 Yamaha Serow, '58 Ariel FH.

Offline hightower81

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050 Sport
  • City / Town: Reading
Reply #12 on: 14 August, 2021, 04:58:31 PM
*Originally Posted by Beardie [+]
Aye aye
Looking to upgrade my exhaust. Want something that sounds better than the origonal but wont do my head in at motorway/cruising speeds. As usual thanks in advance for any info 🤟🤟

Not sure if this will help or if you’re still looking, I know this post was a few weeks ago now!

I bought mine from SP Engineering, great guys and worth the money. Defo different sound, but not something that will make your ears bleed either!

The do them in silver, black and carbon.

reconstruction