Author Topic: 5 Elefants, Sausage, egg, bacon & a Panigale..with wings.  (Read 311 times)

Offline Tigermike

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike/Model: 2019 Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Banbury
my 1st ride out of the year with my mates to the Super Sausage for breakfast,
met them in Aylesbury and rode up the A413 to Buckingham - really nice twisty road then on towards the A5 & the SS at Pottersbury.
was quite misty & chilly 1st thing  :190: had to put heated grips on for a bit to warm up me hands..
was quite busy when we got there - bike park was almost full so went in and ordered my 1st fry up of the year  :028:
soon warmed up after some great food & a mug of decent coffee, place was heaving by the time we finished eating.
there were 2 Cagiva Elefants parked up when we started looking round the bikes & then 3 more arrived, turned out it was the 1st meet for a new owners club,

And heres the Panigale.. with wings  :033:

also saw this Caspian blue Tiger which looked like it was a winter hack...

also these..

Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE, 2019 Tiger Sport .... got there in the end.

Offline Paul2bikes

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
Re: 5 Elefants, Sausage, egg, bacon & a Panigale..with wings.
Reply #1 on: 30 May, 2021, 08:52:03 PM
Some lovely bikes there, thanks for sharing, love the Norton with the seat made for racers with big'ns.

Only been that caff once, that was to meet up with chums from dahn sahf. Good scran & plenty of it.
Also: '16 Tiger 800, '95 Yamaha Serow, '58 Ariel FH.

Online seangee

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 16 Sport, '21 1290SAS
  • City / Town: Bracknell
Reply #2 on: 30 May, 2021, 09:14:59 PM
Nice - first proper group ride for me next weekend. Plenty out this weekend in the wild west but I just been exploring the area (and bike) on my own.

Who knows - probably give the Tiger a run. Earliest I can get it in for a service is 3 weeks and I have already passed the mileage  :007:
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Offline Tigermike

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike/Model: 2019 Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Banbury
Reply #3 on: 30 May, 2021, 09:53:41 PM
*Originally Posted by Paul2bikes [+]
Some lovely bikes there, thanks for sharing, love the Norton with the seat made for racers with big'ns.
Yes, me and the guys had a good laugh at that seat, just hope the riders nadgers didn't hang too low or they would rub on the filler cap for the oil tank  :745:
Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE, 2019 Tiger Sport .... got there in the end.

reconstruction