Author Topic: Hello from Berkshire, UK  (Read 474 times)

Offline Mad_Hatter

• Tiger Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Bike/Model: 2019 Tiger 1050 Sport
  • City / Town: Wokingham
Re: Hello from Berkshire, UK
Reply #10 on: 22 February, 2021, 01:33:32 PM
*Originally Posted by Tigermike [+]
Just found them on FC-moto for 137 plus shipping.. from Germany possibly .. the Triumph ones are 220..the fender extender that Paullie mentions is 1 for the front mudguard to keep the crap off the rad & oil cooler, many have bought the stick on one by Bluebird engineering..
they sell them on ebay, i will be ordering 1 for my new bike ..ONCE i get it... :027:

Thanks for the info, I will take a look at Bluebird Engineering, the radiators do seem to get a bit of a hammering.  :002:

Offline snakefatboy

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: 2019 Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Chalfont St Peter
Re: Hello from Berkshire, UK
Reply #11 on: 28 February, 2021, 12:02:00 PM
*Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter [+]
Thanks for the welcome replies.  :152:

For the engine bars, I went for the SW Mo-tech ones as they seemed well made and a good price. The Triumph ones seemed a lot more expensive.

It has a Triumph rear mudguard, but I am considering a 'fender extender' as I ride all year round. Any recommendations welcome?  :002:

Considering a centre stand for it next and maybe a top box as I want to do some touring. I have the Triumph panniers but the Triumph top box seems really pricey and heavy from what I've read. I've looked at the Givi setups but they won't fit with the Triumph panniers which is a pain.

I have the same bike mate. Fitted an extender to the rear as soon as I had it. I was advised by dealers not to waste time with the Triumph panniers but they came free with the deal so are still boxed in my garage. I have a big Givi top box which was about 400 with the base plate and is well made, fits perfectly and works well. Maybe see you around. Cheers.

reconstruction