Author Topic: Probably the best Christmas present ever...  (Read 715 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

#10

Online Tigermike

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 2087
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Bk/Grey 1050SE
  • City / Town: Banbury
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #10 on: 29 December, 2020, 12:48:00 PM
*Originally Posted by Paullie [+]
You've got me there. What on earth is a 'Crimbo Ganzey'?

Disclosure: I did get some diamond-patterned socks ....  :034:
Blimey you dont know what a Ganzey is  :008:
yes my Nan used to knit me & my brother matching Ganzies every year , im sure i have photo of 1 of them somewhere.. A Ganzey is another word for Jumper or sweater not sure what part of england it originates from  :084:
Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE .... got there in the end.

#11

Online tiggersteve

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 8357
  • Bike/Model: 1050,1290,now bikeless
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #11 on: 29 December, 2020, 12:59:40 PM
*Originally Posted by Tigermike [+]
Blimey you dont know what a Ganzey is  :008:
yes my Nan used to knit me & my brother matching Ganzies every year , im sure i have photo of 1 of them somewhere.. A Ganzey is another word for Jumper or sweater not sure what part of england it originates from  :084:

Blimey you didn't know what NVT stood for  :164:  :008:

#12

Online Tigermike

  • Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 2087
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Bk/Grey 1050SE
  • City / Town: Banbury
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #12 on: 29 December, 2020, 01:01:31 PM
*Originally Posted by tiggersteve [+]
Blimey you didn't know what NVT stood for  :164:  :008:
True.. you got me there  :008:
Trust me to open me big mouth..  :138:
Last Edit: 29 December, 2020, 01:04:00 PM by Tigermike
Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE .... got there in the end.

#13

Online tiggersteve

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 8357
  • Bike/Model: 1050,1290,now bikeless
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #13 on: 29 December, 2020, 01:17:47 PM
 :008:

#14

Offline Paullie

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 5488
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport (2014)
  • City / Town: Back in Blighty
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #14 on: 29 December, 2020, 04:01:34 PM
*Originally Posted by tiggersteve [+]
:008:

Bet he gets diamond-patterned socks ...  :001:

ps. Still only a little wiser, unless Crimbo is short for Christmas ... ?

#15

Online gavuk

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Bike/Model: Z1000sx now!!
  • City / Town: cornwall
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #15 on: 29 December, 2020, 07:26:38 PM
I feel a bit of a cheat now my tiger has gone but still look in from time to time as (you lot) are a friendly bunch..

No ganzey for me

For Christmas three books about touring to while away the long winter nights... Well happy

But mate was given by his misses a immaculate1999 zx9r... He was gobsmacked. He saw it a few weeks before Xmas and had lustful thoughts. Made some enquiries but 'sorry mate sold it.. yep it was a beauty.. you missed out there.. etc, etc..'

The seller dropped off outside mates house Boxing Day morning. Lucky fella.

Happy New Year all

Gav

#16

Online Paul2bikes

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 8600
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #16 on: 29 December, 2020, 07:31:14 PM
*Originally Posted by gavuk [+]
But mate was given by his misses a immaculate1999 zx9r... He was gobsmacked. He saw it a few weeks before Xmas and had lustful thoughts. Made some enquiries but 'sorry mate sold it.. yep it was a beauty.. you missed out there.. etc, etc..'

The seller dropped off outside mates house Boxing Day morning. Lucky fella.

Gav

Well that's a winner.....up to now. Anybody top that. The ZX9 is a cracking bike.
Also: '16 Tiger 800, '95 Yamaha Serow, '58 Ariel FH.

#17

Online tiggersteve

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 8357
  • Bike/Model: 1050,1290,now bikeless
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #17 on: 29 December, 2020, 08:07:19 PM
*Originally Posted by gavuk [+]
I feel a bit of a cheat now my tiger has gone but still look in from time to time as (you lot) are a friendly bunch..

No ganzey for me

For Christmas three books about touring to while away the long winter nights... Well happy

But mate was given by his misses a immaculate1999 zx9r... He was gobsmacked. He saw it a few weeks before Xmas and had lustful thoughts. Made some enquiries but 'sorry mate sold it.. yep it was a beauty.. you missed out there.. etc, etc..'

The seller dropped off outside mates house Boxing Day morning. Lucky fella.

Happy New Year all

Gav

Why don't you go fcuk off with your Jap 4 thingy  :150:

 :745:

Sorry couldn't resist it,
How's 'it' going not many miles I'm guessing at the mo tho???

#18

Online gavuk

  • Tiger Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Bike/Model: Z1000sx now!!
  • City / Town: cornwall
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #18 on: 29 December, 2020, 08:31:42 PM
No offence taken lol.

Yep very few miles done this year for obvious reasons.

Must say that biking whether on a Kwak or a Triumph does keep me sane (ish) and I still have an little smile when I see any motorbike in the garage ready for when the pandemic is over.

Ride safe all when you can.

#19

Online tiggersteve

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 8357
  • Bike/Model: 1050,1290,now bikeless
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
  • Country: gb
Re: Probably the best Christmas present ever...
Reply #19 on: 29 December, 2020, 10:32:32 PM
*Originally Posted by gavuk [+]
No offence taken lol.

Yep very few miles done this year for obvious reasons.

Must say that biking whether on a Kwak or a Triumph does keep me sane (ish) and I still have an little smile when I see any motorbike in the garage ready for when the pandemic is over.

Ride safe all when you can.

Actually I'm still here and I haven't even got a bike  :006:

Glutton for punishment I guess.......or boredom  :008: