After 8 years of ownership, it was time for a change. Bought an FJR1300. Here's the list, PM me if interested, can send pics. Prices in CDN and negotiable.
- Genuine TOR exhaust - very clean, no dents. Includes heat shield but not the shield near the connector. $100
- Triumph Standard height Gel Seat. Excellent condition $100
- Touratech radiator and oil cooler cover. Like new $120
- Palmer Gear shifter - I think it's palmer but can't remember. Solid aluminum plate painted black, holes for different throw settings. $40
- Genuine Triumph Tank bag, for 1050 or 1050 sport. Excellent condition. Magnetic and expands. $120
- Replacement fuel pump filters (2) $10
- Fuel pump gasket, new in sealed package part# T2401887 - $5
- Exhaust header gaskets (3) and connector pipe gasket. Parts#s T2200326 and T2202115. New , still sealed. $15
- Set of ignition coils, tested fine - $50
- Crank sensor - $40. Replaced but didn't need to, works fine.
- New BBFly ODBII cable to USB. $15. I bought it to troubleshoot when Windows version of TuneECU stopped working with W10. Also, didnt realize it works for the Tiger Sport and not my 2007.
Think that's it, may be more. Any questions, feel free.
Also have an SW Motech aluminum chain guard, silver. $50
Cee Bailey screen, 18.5 " length, 17.5" wide, light smoke. It is pre-drilled for an Xcreen deflector, the best combo I found for wind protection and next to no turbulence.