Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SOLD - CalSci screen for Tiger 1050 / Sport - £10 + post  (Read 177 times)

Offline andyspiers

• Tiger Member
SOLD - CalSci screen for Tiger 1050 / Sport - £10 + post
« on: 28 July, 2020, 10:11:54 PM »
Great quality screen: very substantial, sturdy, great wind protection, great optical quality.

Even though theyíre quite large and offer way more wind protection than the standard screen, they donít look large when riding: they kind of disappear from your field of vision because they have no tint, border or decoration.

This is the size ďmediumĒ and is 7 inches taller than the stock screen and couple of inches wider at the base. Iím 177cm (5ft10) and it worked great for me. I could easily see over it but it directed air over my visor and right at the top of my helmet.

All details on the CalSci web site http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Tigerprod.html and the UK importer: http://shop.heroblobs.co.uk/collections/triumph-all-products/products/calsci-screens-for-triumph-tiger-1050-and-1050-sport

Overall condition is GOOD - there's just one light horizontal scratch about 4cm long near the top right of the screen which Iíve tried to photograph. Not really noticeable when riding.

Iím selling as Iíve not had the Tiger for 4 years and I need to clear out my loft.

They are £165 new - you can have it for £10

I can post within the UK for £10, or you could collect from London N14

« Last Edit: 31 July, 2020, 02:38:18 PM by andyspiers »

Offline Fourbears

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: Norwich
Re: Loft clear-out - CalSci screen for Tiger 1050 / Sport - £10 + post
« Reply #1 on: 30 July, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »
I'll take it if it is still available!

Offline andyspiers

• Tiger Member