Author Topic: Red (Pinkish) 1050 near Builth Wells late afternoon today (19/7)  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Timbox

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike/Model: Helga
  • City / Town: Newport
Did a 220 mile loop to Aberaeron, Aberystwyth, Borth then back round via Rhayader,  Builth etc, when I spotted the Tiger, dont think it was a Sport but it was a bit quick

Low point of day was having a bit of a barny with a group of 8 bikers who surrounded me in a parking space with about a fag paper distance and all milling around me, when I mentioned social distancing basically got told to F.. off, not kids either, most on GS's.  :232:
Ex Sport owner now on KTM 1290 SAS

Offline TCC

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: St Ives, Sydney
*Originally Posted by Timbox [+]
Low point of day was having a bit of a barny with a group of 8 bikers who surrounded me in a parking space with about a fag paper distance and all milling around me, when I mentioned social distancing basically got told to F.. off, not kids either, most on GS's.  :232:

I've experienced that attitude myself when trying to maintain my distance - so disappointing.

Offline Paul2bikes

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
Bunch of knobs eh Tim, some people not taking it seriously. Social distancing still working in my local area, get the odd eejit thinks it's big & clever not to pass at distance but many even cross the road to avoid others.

Our chum in hospital who got it, now has damaged heart & lungs, as if being paralysed wasn't bad enough. Daughter working in medical centre said 9 of 13 staff tested positive including herself, she only had it mild with lack of taste & smell, others were sick but none bad enough to need a hospital bed. If we hadn't obeyed the rules she could have given it to us.
Also: '16 Tiger 800, '95 Yamaha Serow, '58 Ariel FH.

Offline Grouchybastard

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: Buckheaven Orygun

[/quote]

Thought of you Tim when I saw this.   :031:

Offline Timbox

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike/Model: Helga
  • City / Town: Newport
*Originally Posted by Grouchybastard [+]

Thought of you Tim when I saw this.   :031:

Nice one mate :008: 
Ex Sport owner now on KTM 1290 SAS

Offline svnunook

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: '10 Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: Sugar Hill Ga
Love it!!
“A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP”
― Leonard Nimoy