Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: LED Headlight Upgrade to Tiger Sport upgrade to '10 Tiger  (Read 564 times)

Offline ZuluTiger

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: Suwanee
Re: LED Headlight Upgrade to Tiger Sport upgrade to '10 Tiger
« Reply #10 on: 26 June, 2020, 10:42:32 PM »
Just a quick thought: You have the Sport headlight conversion, right? I did the upgrade on mine and found it was a huge improvement and needed nothing more. I was very careful to use relays and an aux supply to the dual low and high beams. I have a complex switching system as I also added a handlebar switch to assist while using TuneECU, etc. My question would be whether the conversion was done in a manner that ensured that there is no excessive volt drop. I used the available accessory/GPS supply as my second circuit for each of the 'other' pair of lights. Maybe take a moment to be sure you're getting full value from the Sport headlight before adding more stuff. Check voltages at the bulbs on full chat, for example.

Offline svnunook

• Tiger Member
  • Soon
  • Bike/Model: '10 Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: Monroe CT
Re: LED Headlight Upgrade to Tiger Sport upgrade to '10 Tiger
« Reply #11 on: 27 June, 2020, 12:07:28 AM »
I have not tested for voltage drop. The install was done by the best in the business!!!
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
― Leonard Nimoy