Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: GR Moto Exhaust  (Read 729 times)

Offline Luddfooter

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2016 Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Halifax
Re: GR Moto Exhaust
« Reply #10 on: 22 May, 2020, 01:13:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by seangee [+]
The stock end can on the 16 plus models is quite free flowing so there should not actually be any noticeable difference in performance if you leave the baffle in. Most of the noise reduction happens in the cats before it reaches the end pipe
I was thinking that too, that was the problem with my Street Triple that the short run to the silencer meant that it was involved with the noise reduction. So even with the dB killer in, it was so annoying loud and ran rubbish. All the other bikes Ive owned with high level pipes with a long run to them come to think of it were all fine on after market cans...mmm, just answered my own question really...😂😂 Thanks for all the replys, please keep em coming!

Offline mustangpilot

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2020 Tiger Sport
« Reply #11 on: 22 May, 2020, 01:37:15 PM »
*Originally Posted by Luddfooter [+]
Thanks for the pictures of your SC Project, if you dont mind me asking, how much was the latest one you have fitted?
Including postage I paid 645 last februari https://shop.sc-project.com/en-NL/1118_SCP-T21-H93-SC1-R-Muffler.htm
Triumph centerstand, engine guards and heated grips, GIVI PLR6404 side rack, Givi DLM36 panniers, SR6404 topbox rack with M9B plate, Givi V47 and TRK52B topcases, Givi ST603 tanklock tankbag, Evotech radiator and oil cooler guard, ExtendaFenda, Pyramid hugger extension, Puig touring Screen with spoiler, Zumo 396 with Zumolock holder on RAM mount,  Osco chain oiler, SWMotech sidestand extension, CNC shorty clutch & brake levers, SCPROJECT SC1-R can

Offline Luddfooter

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #12 on: 22 May, 2020, 06:38:00 PM »
Cheers for that 👍

Offline Luddfooter

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #13 on: 23 May, 2020, 01:15:07 AM »
Just pulled the plug on the Remus, eBay and night shifts obviously dont mix! 😂😂👍

Offline Luddfooter

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #14 on: 26 May, 2020, 05:55:48 PM »
Bummer, asked today when my Remus would be arriving and its not. They have no stock and Remus have stopped making the one I ordered...🙄