Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tiger sport center stand/radiator screen  (Read 415 times)

Offline nomadingaus

• Tiger Newbie
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Kennett River
Tiger sport center stand/radiator screen
« on: 30 March, 2020, 10:54:18 AM »
 G'day, first time on any forum, lets see how this goes. I have a 2015 Tiger sport, before I purchase new I thought i'd see if someone here has a center stand or radiator/oil cooler grill that they wish to sell, thanks.   

Online Tigermike

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Bk/Grey 1050SE
  • City / Town: Banbury
Re: Tiger sport center stand/radiator screen
« Reply #1 on: 30 March, 2020, 01:51:21 PM »
 :405: nomadingaus, have you checked the parts for sale area?
if none there ebay is normally good for oil cooler/rad guards - Beowulf is a good make & not too expensive.
its obligatory to post a photo of your new ride.. only as we all love a photo  :001:
hope your keeping safe with all this Covid 19 about  :031:
Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE .... got there in the end.

Offline Paullie

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport (2014)
« Reply #2 on: 31 March, 2020, 12:33:31 AM »
 :405:  Red or white? Let's see a pic please (then we can all tell you what else it needs ....  :001: ).

Offline Foxes

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: Tiger sport 17
  • City / Town: Auckland
« Reply #3 on: 31 March, 2020, 08:06:28 PM »
 :405: radguard is your best bet, as they are made in Aus, that what I've got on mine. enjoy the ride, when we can finally get back on the bikes, been 3 weeks now without getting out and the weather has been hot and sunny here in Auckland

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
  • Bike/Model: 79 Honda 750L
  • City / Town: Indianapolis
« Reply #4 on: 31 March, 2020, 11:59:13 PM »
Never did get anyone with  a sport willing to help ALTER the radiator screen I had.   We tweaked it once and other than the (rumor) different mounting points my old one should work. 

Defy anyone to find one made better.  Way overbuilt.  Anodized then powder coated.     Since the VAT and shipping killed my shipping oversea's. 

Really think a smart sport owner could take the old design and work with someone who could alter the mounting points if that different.   (oh, the gent who tweaked my design did so in minutes and owns my old bike)

I sold 100 of them, supported the forum with every sale.   Happy to do so.     Anyone wan't to take up the mantel with the sport yell.
Make a buck or euro, and help out making a superior product.

Contact me, I have the CAD drawings so you can find someone to help out.  I will fill in the blanks.   Happy to pass along for same price I paid for it.    (expect silence) 
Support the forum.   :031:

Offline nomadingaus

• Tiger Newbie
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Kennett River
« Reply #5 on: 01 April, 2020, 10:32:38 AM »
   G'day to the 4 that replied, thank you.  I've taken the advice from Foxes and ordered a Radguard,  as for the centre stand I'll see what luck I might have on other sites. Crazy why manufacturers don't fit them as Standard, certainly wouldn't add $400.00 which is what I'm looking at.
As for a photo I'll have to take one then find a younger person to show me how to post it. Thanks all again....