Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: TS time for MOT & Tax  (Read 1057 times)

Offline tiggersteve

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: now bikeless
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
Re: TS time for MOT & Tax
« Reply #20 on: 29 March, 2020, 01:37:15 PM »
some are complaining about "nanny state" I say bo##ocks stay the f#ck at home and local for your walk
anyone see the pics of Devils Bridge rammed with bikers  :192:

Offline Mike_B

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Tonbridge
« Reply #21 on: 29 March, 2020, 01:50:41 PM »
Likewise - for the moment, its time to STFU and stay at home.

My only concern is if the current legislation isnt unwound after this is over and a vaccine found and made widely available.   We dont want to see a repeat of the situation where legislation introduced to combating terrorism is being used by local councils for prosecuting parking offences and similar ultra-low level crimes.

Offline tiggersteve

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: now bikeless
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
« Reply #22 on: 29 March, 2020, 02:17:38 PM »
*Originally Posted by Mike_B [+]
Likewise - for the moment, its time to STFU and stay at home.

My only concern is if the current legislation isnt unwound after this is over and a vaccine found and made widely available.   We dont want to see a repeat of the situation where legislation introduced to combating terrorism is being used by local councils for prosecuting parking offences and similar ultra-low level crimes.

Watched an interesting video on you-tube from Korea, talked to their lead professor on diseases, lots of info but on Vaccines he said it would normally be 10-15yrs but if everything went to plan with no problems and 100% progress their could be something in 18 months their could be a short term fix but not a vaccine by using the blood of people who have recovered to extract the healthy blood cells required, he said they got on top of it because they have experience from previous epidemics and it's in their culture to wear masks straight away, he was also concerned about it coming back because of infected Europeans flying into the country who are being tested 100%