Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What Shock Are You Using On Your 1050 Tiger? How do you like it?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline fjrod

• Tiger Master
  • Gettin' Old Sucks
  • Bike/Model: 1050 SE ABS 2010
  • City / Town: Chesnee
Re: What Shock Are You Using On Your 1050 Tiger? How do you like it?
« Reply #20 on: 13 February, 2020, 02:42:37 PM »
*Originally Posted by Grouchybastard [+]
Ordered mine through my dealer last Tuesday..............nothing said about being out of stock.  5 to 7 business days is what he told me.  Now ya got me wondering ...... :027:
Now I've not been know for my patience.  I would contact the dealer and ask him about the ship date.  I'd also ask when they charged your credit card if you used one.  The two dealers I talked to contacted Ohlins directly to give me the info above.  Took all of five minutes.   Also both Sprortbike Track Gear and Revzilla told me not to hold my breath on when they could get the Ohlins. 

Online Grouchybastard

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: Buckheaven Orygun
« Reply #21 on: 13 February, 2020, 06:26:46 PM »
*Originally Posted by fjrod [+]
Now I've not been know for my patience.  I would contact the dealer and ask him about the ship date.  I'd also ask when they charged your credit card if you used one.  The two dealers I talked to contacted Ohlins directly to give me the info above.  Took all of five minutes.   Also both Sprortbike Track Gear and Revzilla told me not to hold my breath on when they could get the Ohlins.

In transit is what I'm told......He was able to snag one of the last ones in stock.   :028: 
But it's not in my hot little hand yet..............I usually don't have that kind of luck.  :012:

Offline fjrod

• Tiger Master
  • Gettin' Old Sucks
  • Bike/Model: 1050 SE ABS 2010
  • City / Town: Chesnee
« Reply #22 on: 14 February, 2020, 02:52:26 PM »
*Originally Posted by Grouchybastard [+]
In transit is what I'm told......He was able to snag one of the last ones in stock.   :028: 
But it's not in my hot little hand yet..............I usually don't have that kind of luck.  :012:
Hope it arrives in a time frame that meets your needs.  You ordered a couple days ahead of when I did my web searching.  You and I have been cursed with the "expectation" gene.  There are times I'm ready to ambush the mailman  :745:

I've got everything on hold till mine arrives.  Going to do air box mod, add Delkevic can, remove cat, take out the SAI all at the same time when it arrives.  Of course that is when the adventure really begins.  Got to do a remap and take it to the suspension shop to take a look at my front end.   :112: