Having fitted a PD Oiler to my wife's Street Triple I have fitted one to the Tigger
The pump unit is located within the seat cowl on the left hand side. I used a piece of hi-density foam (from a parcel) to infill between the frame tubes, to give a supporting surface at the rear. I also wrapped the unit in some non-slip mat material and Ty-wrapped it in place. The fill tube sits into the under seat tray so easy to refill; the vent line I ran up towards the tail light to keep it as high as possible. The oil feed tube pushes onto the brass nipple to the left of the picture.
I have powered it from the auxiliary socket in the tail which is a bit difficult to get to. I fished it out so I did not have to remove the relay tray, ECU and the whole kit and caboodle under the seat. The socket is clipped to a mounting piece, all plastic so with care you can slide it out of the clip OR as I did break the clip and don't worry about it. Purple and black wires, purple is the positive.
The connector I purchased from ebay:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMP-Econoseal-Waterproof-Wiring-Electrical-Multi-Connectors-2-3-4-6-Way/222324794915?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=521172071441&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
It is a male and female so you cut the original connector from the loom and use both halves of the new connector. You will need a crimping tool to make a decent job of it.
You will also need a new relay to power the auxiliary socket. It is the same as those already fitted Omron G8HN 1A4T RJ
I routed the oil feed tube down along the same path as the rear brake hydraulic line and ABS sensor. Both of these sit under a plastic cover tray on the top of which the chain guide fits. There is space for the oil feed tube to run all the way along to pop out at the other end.
The PD Oiler uses a wick to brush the chain. The wick is supplied mounted to a rubber foot which, on a conventional swinging arm would simply be Ty-wrapped on the inside face allowing the wick to hang down towards the chain.
There is a plastic chain guard on the bottom of the swinging arm on Tigger and I made up a plate to sit within this. The plate simply allowed me to Ty-wrap the rubber foot to it by creating a 1.5mm gap underneath it, the chain guard mounting bolts passing through the plate when it is located inside the chain guard. I used a piece of 1mm mild steel, grinding and then hand filing to shape. I gave it two coats of primer but nothing more, it will soon be covered in chain oil and crud! Not shown in the photos is the fact that I used some plastic solid dowel to stop the rubber foot folding in under the Ty-wrap.
Where the tube exits the plastic cover tray I used a single Ty-wrap to prevent the tube possibly touching the wheel. I shortened the wick tube, as supplied, by 18mm.
A bit of a fiddle but it has ended up as a quite neat job.