Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Trip to Montville  (Read 283 times)

Offline DazzDownunder

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2018
  • City / Town: Sunshine Coast
Trip to Montville
« on: 06 May, 2019, 11:09:21 AM »
Thought I'd share my first official bike vid  :300: Today is our Labour Day off so took the Tig up the hill for a quick cuppa before the crowds settled in. No missus just me & the beast between the legs.
This will give you folks some idea of where I ride most weekends to catch up with biker friends & have a big breaky in the mountains. Basically 90mins ride cut down to 9mins. A little corny I know hopefully I improve along the way :745:
Normally we do a 4hr circuit all over the range top including breakfast. There are some really awesome riding roads in these parts not shown in this little video.

For those who would be wondering what editing software I had used - Filmora 9 with Green Day "Jesus of Suburbia"  :123:

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Offline Tigermike

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2010 Bk/Grey 1050SE
  • City / Town: Banbury
Re: Trip to Montville
« Reply #1 on: 06 May, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »
Thanks for sharing dazz, great video  :123:
Love the great roads and scenery you have in auz.
 :031:
Yam RD125 DX, Kwak GPZ305, Honda CB400T, 1983 Kwak GT550, Suzuki GSF650 Bandit, Tiger 1050SE .... got there in the end.

Offline Hamilton

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050 se
  • City / Town: BRISTOL
« Reply #2 on: 06 May, 2019, 09:53:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by DazzDownunder [+]
Thought I'd share my first official bike vid  :300: Today is our Labour Day off so took the Tig up the hill for a quick cuppa before the crowds settled in. No missus just me & the beast between the legs.
This will give you folks some idea of where I ride most weekends to catch up with biker friends & have a big breaky in the mountains. Basically 90mins ride cut down to 9mins. A little corny I know hopefully I improve along the way :745:
Normally we do a 4hr circuit all over the range top including breakfast. There are some really awesome riding roads in these parts not shown in this little video.

For those who would be wondering what editing software I had used - Filmora 9 with Green Day "Jesus of Suburbia"  :123:

Great video , I didn't realise you drive on the right side of the road down under , you learn something new every day . :062:

Offline DazzDownunder

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2018
  • City / Town: Sunshine Coast
« Reply #3 on: 07 May, 2019, 10:23:53 AM »
*Originally Posted by Hamilton [+]
Great video , I didn't realise you drive on the right side of the road down under , you learn something new every day . :062:

Well we are convicts from England after all. Monkey see monkey do  :031:
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro