Author Topic: replacment grips for Tiger 1050? seem to be little longer then normal  (Read 862 times)

Offline Python423

• Tiger Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Bike/Model: Trimph 1050
  • City / Town: Sweetwater, TN
where can I get some stylish grips for the Tiger 1050? stocks measure about 5 inches long, I bought some BikeMaster, and really want some ProGrip road grips but what I'm seeing online is about 122 mm long, 4.8 inches long, and doesnt fill out the throttle tube on the Tiger? what u guys recommend? and the stock bars for the triump seem to be split on end with the stock bar end weights, will aftermarket bar ends work with them with the current threads inside thebars,etc? thanks

Offline Jayjay75

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger1050
  • City / Town: Birmingham
*Originally Posted by Python423 [+]
where can I get some stylish grips for the Tiger 1050? stocks measure about 5 inches long, I bought some BikeMaster, and really want some ProGrip road grips but what I'm seeing online is about 122 mm long, 4.8 inches long, and doesnt fill out the throttle tube on the Tiger? what u guys recommend? and the stock bars for the triump seem to be split on end with the stock bar end weights, will aftermarket bar ends work with them with the current threads inside thebars,etc? thanks

Hi. Did you ever resolve this? Iím finding the same thing. Grips are around 125mm but most online are 120mm.

Thanks