Author Topic: TigerTool testers wanted  (Read 3209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

#20

Offline TCC

  • Tiger God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1480
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: St Ives, Sydney
  • Country: au
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #20 on: 06 January, 2021, 10:20:09 PM
*Originally Posted by Sheppy [+]
....an early 2010 1050 ABS with VIN beginning 436 (assuming its the 6 digit number in the middle of the VIN plate I need to look at).

It's the final six digits you need to be looking at.

#21

Offline Sheppy

  • Tiger Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050 SE
  • City / Town: Auckland
  • Country: nz
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #21 on: 07 January, 2021, 07:44:31 PM
Thanks, my VIN is definately not in the "it works" range

#22

Offline aussie

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger sports
  • City / Town: brisbane
  • Country: au
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #22 on: 11 January, 2021, 07:59:16 AM
I have a 2017 TS and would like to try your programme. Could you please explain how I can download the programme. Also can you give me the details of a suitable cable. Many thanks

george

#23

Offline T800XC

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 36
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 800XC & Explorer
  • City / Town: English Riviera
  • Country: gb
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #23 on: 11 January, 2021, 12:52:38 PM
*Originally Posted by Sheppy [+]
Did you ever get this to play nicely on earlier bikes?
I've got an early 2010 1050 ABS with VIN beginning 436 (assuming its the 6 digit number in the middle of the VIN plate I need to look at). I also need to get an ODB cable but figured I'd see if the right software exists before getting one.
Cheers
Kevin
I did some work last year but then broke the software because I'd made the changes from the wrong base code. I will take another look at it when I can, but for the last 6 monhts or more I've been snowed under with a new contract for one of my customers.
...If things don't alter, they'll stay as they are...

#24

Offline T800XC

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 36
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 800XC & Explorer
  • City / Town: English Riviera
  • Country: gb
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #24 on: 11 January, 2021, 12:55:57 PM
*Originally Posted by aussie [+]
I have a 2017 TS and would like to try your programme. Could you please explain how I can download the programme. Also can you give me the details of a suitable cable. Many thanks

george
Hi George,

You should find everything that you need at the following forum thread...

https://www.tiger1050.com/index.php/topic,41461.msg457849.html
...If things don't alter, they'll stay as they are...

#25

Offline Sheppy

  • Tiger Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050 SE
  • City / Town: Auckland
  • Country: nz
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #25 on: 12 January, 2021, 04:00:15 AM
No worries, I just managed to find an old windows copy of TuneECU together with a cable online so hopefully I can use that
*Originally Posted by T800XC [+]
I did some work last year but then broke the software because I'd made the changes from the wrong base code. I will take another look at it when I can, but for the last 6 monhts or more I've been snowed under with a new contract for one of my customers.

#26

Offline aussie

  • Tiger Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger sports
  • City / Town: brisbane
  • Country: au
Re: TigerTool testers wanted
Reply #26 on: 13 January, 2021, 06:42:19 AM
*Originally Posted by T800XC [+]
Hi George,

You should find everything that you need at the following forum thread...

https://www.tiger1050.com/index.php/topic,41461.msg457849.html

Thank you for your speedy reply. Much appreciated. Now just to locate the correct cable.

cheers

george

 



reconstruction