Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: NEW MEMBER  (Read 1117 times)

Offline jkd102

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: Auckland
Re: NEW MEMBER
« Reply #20 on: 29 December, 2018, 11:22:01 AM »
 :405: How are you getting on with the Sport so far?
Took me a little while and a few ergonomic adjustments to fully gel with mine.
Now I couldn't think of a better all-round bike...
Matt Black 17 Tiger Sport - SC-Project Carbon, Radguard, Re-Trimmed seat, Fenda Extenda, 30mm Bar Risers, Puig screen deflector, Heavy bar ends, JBQ Shifter, Vario Pegs, SW Motech City Evo Tank Bag, Triumph Tankpad & Centerstand, Ventura rear rack.

Offline aussie

• Tiger Newbie
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger sports
  • City / Town: brisbane
« Reply #21 on: 07 January, 2019, 11:12:58 AM »
G'Day
haven't had much time on the bike (1240 Km) as the wife had me down the Gold Coast for the New Year.
First impressions; Beautiful engine, lots of torque throughout the rev range no need to wring its neck just ride the torque curve. Changes direction with ease - light years ahead of the bandit. It came with two seats one lower than the other. As my legs appear to have gotten shorter over the years I am using the lower seat. Ergonomically, the only observation is in the lack of swept back on the handlebars. This places a stress point on my wrists. May get used to it  or failing that try to find another set of bars with slightly more pull back. So all in I am more than happy with the bike and I am confident that as I put on the Kms this will grow.

cheers

george

Offline jkd102

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: Auckland
« Reply #22 on: 07 January, 2019, 02:09:46 PM »
One of the best mods I made was to fit 30mm risers to lift the bars.
30mm is about the max with the stock cables unless you are moving the bars away from you.
For me its much more comfortable and also slightly moves them back as well.
You could always rotate the bars a bit as well if you want to get them a bit closer.
Matt Black 17 Tiger Sport - SC-Project Carbon, Radguard, Re-Trimmed seat, Fenda Extenda, 30mm Bar Risers, Puig screen deflector, Heavy bar ends, JBQ Shifter, Vario Pegs, SW Motech City Evo Tank Bag, Triumph Tankpad & Centerstand, Ventura rear rack.

Online Paul2bikes

• Tiger God
  • DILLIGAF
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
« Reply #23 on: 07 January, 2019, 04:11:09 PM »
No one size fits all is there. I rotated my bars away from me for comfort.
The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
Leonardo da Vinci