Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Triumph Accessory discounts  (Read 526 times)

Offline Paullie

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport (2014)
Re: Triumph Accessory discounts
« Reply #10 on: 09 October, 2018, 05:48:17 PM »
*Originally Posted by Paul2bikes [+]

Baglux didn't do a tank cover for the TS when I bought mine, hence I got the alternative. There was nowt to secure the side straps to like on the older model, I guess you have one so how have they got around that?
They changed the fittings on the cover from the T1050 to the TS. The T1050 cover was pretty well unusable unless you bought a specially designed tank bag (which is no longer available). The TS cover will take a few different ones (but not the trusty old Alpha tank bag). Side straps seemed to be there on both ...  :027:

Offline Paul2bikes

• Tiger God
  • DILLIGAF
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
« Reply #11 on: 09 October, 2018, 07:08:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by Paullie [+]
They changed the fittings on the cover from the T1050 to the TS. The T1050 cover was pretty well unusable unless you bought a specially designed tank bag (which is no longer available). The TS cover will take a few different ones (but not the trusty old Alpha tank bag). Side straps seemed to be there on both ...  :027:

We tried the old 1050 baglux cover at the dealers, perfect fit but the location for the side straps weren't on the TS tank. The basic tank is the same part number then it changed with the side panel fasteners. Still got my old Baglux bag.

No worries, I like the tank lock type, mush easier to use. Just about fit enough stuff for a night on the ferry.
The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
Leonardo da Vinci

Offline MrAndyW

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: Doncaster
« Reply #12 on: 11 October, 2018, 12:15:33 PM »
Thanks Paullie, Managed to get the touring screen for 45 inc postage from Lings/World of Triumph.   Thanks to Paul2bikes for flagging it up. :123:
« Last Edit: 11 October, 2018, 12:43:46 PM by MrAndyW »

Offline Paullie

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport (2014)
« Reply #13 on: 11 October, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by Paullie [+]
Must say I think the Tail Pack kit A9518077 at 14.09 an absolute bargain!
All sold out of these, unfortunately.