Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: SW Motech Engage tank bag  (Read 640 times)

Offline Paul2bikes

• Tiger God
  • DILLIGAF
  • Bike/Model: 2014 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: High Peak
Re: SW Motech Engage tank bag
« Reply #20 on: 22 August, 2018, 07:25:20 PM »
*Originally Posted by Dusty ST [+]
I was wondering if the tail sags, and the side spread when loaded, I have the tank pad, but the switch gear on the bars will definitely touch if it spreads a tad.

Mine hasn't spread, I fitted the plate as far forward on the bag as poss. so's the bag was as far rearward & away from the bars. The bag is quite solid, I've had mine approx 4 years, still like new. I also bought the map case that sort of fits on top.
The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Dusty ST

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: Brighton, Sussex
« Reply #21 on: 22 August, 2018, 07:41:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by Paul2bikes [+]
Mine hasn't spread, I fitted the plate as far forward on the bag as poss. so's the bag was as far rearward & away from the bars. The bag is quite solid, I've had mine approx 4 years, still like new. I also bought the map case that sort of fits on top.

I've got mine around midway, I didn't think there was much in it fully back or forward.
17 Tiger Sport 1050
08 Sprint 1050ST
01 GSX1400 K2

Offline Dusty ST

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2017 Tiger Sport 1050
  • City / Town: Brighton, Sussex
« Reply #22 on: 14 September, 2018, 08:54:52 AM »
Thanks for the advice chaps the City bag was perfect for my Euro trip, I'd originally wanted something smaller, I'm glad I went for this slightly larger size in the end! I even had the bag expanded when I set off to take my Euro-tunnel breakfast :152:
17 Tiger Sport 1050
08 Sprint 1050ST
01 GSX1400 K2