Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BSB back live on eurosport  (Read 730 times)

Offline Tigger1050

• Tiger God
BSB back live on eurosport
« on: 12 March, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »
about time too.  :001: :001:
nicked from BSB website

The Bennetts British Superbike Championship will enjoy an unprecedented amount of both live and delayed UK and, for the first time significant International television coverage from 2008 its first season under the tenure of MotorSport Vision, who have secured new and extensive broadcast arrangements with Eurosport and Channel 4.

The move confirms British Eurosport in the UK as the undisputed home for live motorcycle racing with the Bennetts British Superbike Championship joining live racing from the MotoGP and World Superbike Championships being broadcast to over 10 million homes through the SKY and Virgin Media platforms. The new acquisition, representing 48 hours of live and 66 hours of highlights coverage of BSB in the UK is the start of a major new development for the British Eurosport 2 channel. This new investment in British Eurosport 2 will see it deliver more exciting, tailored programming and presentation for UK sports fans in the coming months.

Fans will be able to enjoy a regular 4-hour live race day show featuring both Bennetts BSB races, the Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Championship and Henderson Yamaha R1 Cup support races all live from each BSB round with expert presentation and analysis. Race day highlights will also be shown in primetime that evening, and throughout the following week, including on Thursdays, a "British Superbikes Extra" show featuring all races from the weekends British 125GP, Metzeler National Superstock 600/1000 and KTM 990 Super Duke Championships.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Offline Boyaghan

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: Bikeless
  • City / Town: Swindon
Re: BSB back live on eurosport
« Reply #1 on: 12 March, 2008, 10:58:59 AM »
 :084: thought ITV were going to show it. Ah well, it'll be C4 for me as I can't get digital and i'm SKYless  :003:
Barry

Offline droopydawg

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2007 1050
  • City / Town: Lake Forest
Re: BSB back live on eurosport
« Reply #2 on: 13 March, 2008, 05:24:44 PM »
BSB?  You had me all excited.  I thought your were talking about the Back Street Boys. :164:
Drew-Scortched Yellow 1050
Lake Forest, Il 
(northern Chicago burbs)