Tiger 1050 - Main Discussion Section > Alarms, Immobilisers, and Security

TIGER 1050 ALARM

(1/1)

rushy:
I have recently bought a 10 plate tiger 1050 sport, the previous owner had removed the alarm saying there were issues with them, he supplied me with the alarm but im not sure weather i should re install it any advice would be welcome
Rushy

Paullie:
If it's the official Triumph one and you install it properly, should be fine .... PROVIDED ... you have a tip-top battery!   :155:

It does use juice overnight, so if you going to leave the bike standing, use a trickle charger ....

rushy:
it is the official one more or less plug and play i think i was surprised it had been removed thanks for the advice

Paullie:
Course, what they don't tell you is they have a built-in tracker (or mine did). Maybe why PO removed ...  :027:

yankee doodle:
Originally Posted by rushy I have recently bought a 10 plate tiger 1050 sport, the previous owner had removed the alarm saying there were issues with them, he supplied me with the alarm but im not sure weather i should re install it any advice would be welcome
Rushy

I retro fitted the Trumpet alarm on my 09 Tiger,  so easy to do, and so far never had a problem (I have kept the blanking plug just in case though)  :038:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version