Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Replacement LCD panel for dash cluster  (Read 1299 times)

Offline FIRECRACKER

• Tiger Newbie
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050
  • City / Town: San Jose
Re: Replacement LCD panel for dash cluster
« Reply #10 on: 01 July, 2020, 02:57:18 AM »
*Originally Posted by indytiger1050 [+]
Interesting first post.   I've got a Speed triple LCD that came off a flooded bike.
Wasn't stated as such when I bought it, tore it apart to replace the switch'S  and found the seller lied. (go figure)
If your good soldering, my guess is you have a decent chance it works. But who knows until you give it a test.
Moving that panel over to your cluster should not be too hard for a decent tech.

Make me an offer and I'll go looking for it, I hate  throwing stuff out as you never know when someone needs a case that was broken. ETC.
( I'm sure your offer will be below what I've got into it, my bad luck.)
Figure the bid on what your willing to gamble and not be ticked if it doesn't work.  A chance is better than none at all.

LCD panel is the same?

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
  • Bike/Model: 79 Honda 750L
  • City / Town: Indianapolis
Re: Replacement LCD panel for dash cluster
« Reply #11 on: 02 July, 2020, 04:00:17 AM »
*Originally Posted by FIRECRACKER [+]
LCD panel is the same?

Should be, everything the same except some magic the ECU see's.
The early versions of TunEcu didn't care. The later versions did and complained when putting a tune from a Tiger into the S3 saying it didn't like the cluster. Bike did run.

OH,, still looking for the old one.  It's here somewhere, I will get it shipped out member who asked for it.
Support the forum.   :031: