Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: And finally shes here  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Timbox

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2016 TS Matt Black
  • City / Town: Newport
Re: And finally shes here
« Reply #20 on: 10 April, 2017, 09:04:18 AM »
*Originally Posted by Paullie [+]

I didn't realise Abergavenny bus station was such a big tourist attraction!   :008:   Maybe there is (or should be?) some biker cafe or decent watering hole nearby?
There is mate, its called the Steelhorse Cafe, I go there in preference to the crap Bus Station eatery, it is a little more expensive, but far nicer place.

Offline busa2000

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport 2016
« Reply #21 on: 10 April, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »
*Originally Posted by Paullie [+]

I didn't realise Abergavenny bus station was such a big tourist attraction!   :008:   Maybe there is (or should be?) some biker cafe or decent watering hole nearby?
There is a cafe called the  Oasis there been a bikers meeting spot for years and a new one a bit further away on the Usk road called the Steelhorse .

2016 Tiger Sport Silver SC Project and more to come

Offline Woz955

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: Triumph Tiger Sport
  • City / Town: Dalkeith
« Reply #22 on: 10 April, 2017, 10:36:30 AM »
Nice one Tim. The Evotech bits look smart once they're in place don't they?
Got my Pyramid Plastic bits on too and I made a heavy duty rubber protector that cable ties just above the linkage bolts to protect the shock link.

Top box is the only difference - I don't do them (Just kinda think they spoil the lines and put the weight to high and too far back - but each to their own!).

Enjoy  :031: - it is a truly brilliant all rounder. I've got a 2,500 mile trip to the Brno Moto GP in August (with three days in the Austrian/Italian Alps and the Nurburgring thrown in), and cannot wait!!   
Quattuor quoque rotae quae movet corpus - movent animum duabus rotis

Offline Timbox

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: 2016 TS Matt Black
« Reply #23 on: 10 April, 2017, 02:42:05 PM »
*Originally Posted by Woz955 [+]
Nice one Tim. The Evotech bits look smart once they're in place don't they?
Got my Pyramid Plastic bits on too and I made a heavy duty rubber protector that cable ties just above the linkage bolts to protect the shock link.

Top box is the only difference - I don't do them (Just kinda think they spoil the lines and put the weight to high and too far back - but each to their own!).

Enjoy  :031: - it is a truly brilliant all rounder. I've got a 2,500 mile trip to the Brno Moto GP in August (with three days in the Austrian/Italian Alps and the Nurburgring thrown in), and cannot wait!!

Cheers mate, Its panniers that I wont have on a bike. And I do agree about the top box spoiling the looks and such, but I have to have 2 laptops and assorted Network tools with me when Im using it for work, so needs must. Im still thinking about getting a Tailpack and using that when Im off on the bike for more leisurely activities, I reckon I can have the complete top box and mount off in 10 minutes, If Im taking my time :001:

Offline Paullie

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger Sport (2014)
« Reply #24 on: 10 April, 2017, 09:56:44 PM »
There's always the tankbag option too! When I'm fully loaded up I have tankbag, panniers and large tail roll, then have to find room for the tent.

I look at that huge airgap between the seat and rear wheel and think - what a waste ....