Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: MotoGP Race  (Read 9588 times)

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
  • Bike/Model: 2007 White Tiger
  • City / Town: Indianapolis
Re: MotoGP Race
« Reply #10 on: 27 October, 2015, 12:18:28 AM »
I don't care which win's and don't have a favorite.
Found the video and at first thought Rossi was at fault. Looking at the video below, it seems to me that MM hit Rossi's leg,  Rossi flipped his leg back and hit the front brake and or handle bars taking MM down.

IF MM wasn't that close and hit Rossi's leg, the wreck wouldn't have happened.
Didn't see the ruling, since what I think doesn't matter along with the rest of us we are stuck with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXZMHQ1hEs 

Slow motion video of wreck.
Support the forum.   :031:

Offline Buzzard

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Master
  • The older I get the faster I was!
  • Bike/Model: 2012 Tiger 1050SE
  • City / Town: Sydney West
« Reply #11 on: 27 October, 2015, 02:02:24 AM »
I also have no favourite at present. MM was slowing Rossi with his aggressive passes BUT Rossi should not have resorted to running MM off the track. Too many things have gone VRs way this season, now he will not win the title and IMO that will be justice for his silly action. :192:
Graphite Stealth version, Madstad 18" screen, GiPro gear indicator, Komy 3000 LED spotties, Delkevic 350mm noise maker, TOR Tune.

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
« Reply #12 on: 27 October, 2015, 02:08:08 AM »
*Originally Posted by Buzzard [+]
I also have no favourite at present. MM was slowing Rossi with his aggressive passes BUT Rossi should not have resorted to running MM off the track. Too many things have gone VRs way this season, now he will not win the title and IMO that will be justice for his silly action. :192:
  Don't know about the past, the future should be about racing.
Did you actually watch the video.  MM hit Rossi's leg, Rossi flicked his leg back never looking at MM.
He didn't, couldn't know what he was even hitting. WATCH Rossi's head from right before he was hit, and until after his leg moves.
Rossi see's MM moving up, but then looks into the upcoming corner. HIS HELMET never looks back.

What are you seeing I'm not?

Offline Buzzard

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger Master
  • The older I get the faster I was!
  • Bike/Model: 2012 Tiger 1050SE
  • City / Town: Sydney West
« Reply #13 on: 27 October, 2015, 02:16:55 AM »
I think there is too much analysis of this. VR ran MM wide on purpose and what happened then is very much open to debate. And yes I did watch many replays of various angles like everyone else. :158:
Graphite Stealth version, Madstad 18" screen, GiPro gear indicator, Komy 3000 LED spotties, Delkevic 350mm noise maker, TOR Tune.

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
« Reply #14 on: 27 October, 2015, 03:05:46 AM »
Yep,, doesn't effect my pay grade.

Nor do I care who wins the championship.

Offline Tigga

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2007 120 000km
  • City / Town: Sydney
« Reply #15 on: 27 October, 2015, 04:53:42 AM »
They are like gladiators at the sport. I don't care who wins, just enjoy good racing.
Looking at the physics, I don't believe you could actually kick someone off their bike like that.
Also, MM is a great rider. He didn't have to go down. If he was looking for track rather than
VR he could have got away. Also, not being an insider, we don't know if there are hidden
agendas. There's a lot of money at stake.
Trailer your Tiger by yourself. www.rampless.net

Offline Nods

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2012 Red Tiger SE
  • City / Town: Sydney
« Reply #16 on: 27 October, 2015, 06:50:38 AM »
I'm just impressed that VR can casually look around as if he's doing a quick run to the shops. If I looked around like that while cornering my chances of exiting the corner on two wheels would be greatly reduced!

Offline Edd

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: 1050 sport
  • City / Town: Gravesend
« Reply #17 on: 27 October, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »
*Originally Posted by HAMLIN [+]

I don't agree, Marquez rode into Rossi's leg and knocked it off the peg, then got his brake lever tangled up with Rossi and fell down. Marquez has always been a dirty racer, didn't you watch him in Moto 2?

Rossi slowed right down to push MM. off the track .. MM was trying to stay on the track , just watched rossi's explanation of events he  says MM was slowing him down and losing him time .. So what does Rossi do slow right down to run MM off the track..losing himself more time, twat, any one siding  with Rossi should take their rose tinted glasses off.

Offline tcbandituk

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: Reading
« Reply #18 on: 27 October, 2015, 10:17:36 AM »
MM still had plenty of room to move out further but he leant on Rossi rather than run wider.

None of them look good after this.
Rossi shouldn't have run MM out wide.
MM technically did nothing wrong but was trying to spoil Rossi's race (Even Race Control said this)
Lorenzo shouldn't have acted like a spoiled kid  demanding Rossi should lose all his points and saying he'll be leading the champioship going into Valencia.

Apart from anything else, it has now spoiled this years Championship  :003:   

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
« Reply #19 on: 27 October, 2015, 11:05:26 AM »
I'm not a actual racer.

Do track days,, a member on a Wera forum it's ALWAYS said.
It's the person who is PASSING job to clear the racer he is overtaking.

It's not your job to give way, you run the line your on and they pass you safely.

Could Rossi by screwing with his line, sure didn't watch the entire race to see what lines he was using.
But changing your line or not the person passing is to clear you.

Looks like this one won't be solved since we can't know what they were actually thinking, know for sure it will be a long while if ever until we really find out.