Products and Services from Approved Forum Vendors > IndyTiger1050 Radiator Guards

Post if your interested in a guard

(1/19) > >>

indytiger1050:
At the present time do not plan on making another batch unless there is enough of a demand to justify the cost's.

Please post if your interested, BEFORE another production run is made I will contact those expressing interest.

Thanks you for your support and supporting the forum.

tbone:
Possibly, how much to get one to Royse City Texas? About 40 Miles from Dallas Tx.....
I have an 07 Tiger with some kind of engine guard that hoops up on both sides of the radiator, also going to install a fender extender, neither of these should have an issue with the radiator guard right?

indytiger1050:
Originally Posted by tbone Possibly, how much to get one to Royse City Texas? About 40 Miles from Dallas Tx.....
I have an 07 Tiger with some kind of engine guard that hoops up on both sides of the radiator, also going to install a fender extender, neither of these should have an issue with the radiator guard right?
  Should's like you have  SW motech guards.
The radiator, oil guard would not be an issue with either the crash guard or fender extender.

At this time you would be the first on the list for one. I need at least a dozen to make a batch.

Shipping to Texas runs around $12. Priority mail when I have some to sell.

When I get enough requests will PM you and see if your still interested.

Thanks for you query.

tbone:
Thanks, sorry should have also asked how much is the guard? Thanks again, Tbone.

indytiger1050:
Originally Posted by tbone Thanks, sorry should have also asked how much is the guard? Thanks again, Tbone.
  They have been $125..

Will try and keep it at that price point but costs of production and materials are making that tough.
Once we get enough requests for another batch I'll have a better idea of cost's.

That is if your the first on the list?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version