Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Kev Coghlan  (Read 1204 times)

Offline tiggersteve

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 1050 now KTM 1290SAS
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
Kev Coghlan
« on: 07 August, 2015, 08:42:19 PM »
 :006:
Probably not that well known, certainly not by our 'foreign' buddies,
he's better known in europe, Spanish championships etc,
rode WSS last year on a 600 yam and this year is helping to develope the new R1 in World Superstock and the Possability of a WSBK ride next year,
anyway just read he has had a fall wildcarding in the german championship and has damaged most of his vertebrae and while he doesn't need surgery as they are pretty stable he will be out of action for 6 months,
What a Shi##er,
get well Kev

Offline PeteN95

• Tiger Newbie
  • Bike/Model: SV1k, XRR, XCW
  • City / Town: Mukilteo
Re: Kev Coghlan
« Reply #1 on: 10 August, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »
I read about that when checking on our Superbike young gun, Cameron Beaubier, who was teamed with Kev in those races.  I think the experience was good for Cam, as he came back and won the two AMA Superbike races at the Indy MotoGP this weekend.  Hope Kev recovers quickly!

Offline tiggersteve

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 1050 now KTM 1290SAS
  • City / Town: doddington cambs
Re: Kev Coghlan
« Reply #2 on: 10 August, 2015, 07:46:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by PeteN95 [+]
I read about that when checking on our Superbike young gun, Cameron Beaubier, who was teamed with Kev in those races.  I think the experience was good for Cam, as he came back and won the two AMA Superbike races at the Indy MotoGP this weekend.  Hope Kev recovers quickly!

Well thank's for that, we get the America Superbike series a couple of days or up to a week late  :138: