Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Place Your Bets  (Read 1188 times)

Offline SJM

• Tiger Master
Place Your Bets
« on: 21 February, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
Well chaps,

the racing season is nearly upon us, with WSBK starting this weekend, and MotoGP off in a couple of weeks.

So have any of you guys placed any bets on the outcome of either series?

I won ?150 on Bayliss for last year championship, but fancied some better odds this year, 2.1:1 was offered for Bayliss again.

I fancied a bet on MotoGP, so I've put ?10 on Pedrosa at 4.75:1, and a real punt on Melandri with ?15 at a massive 18:1. Rossi was the obvious choice but odds of only 1.75:1 I didnt think it was worth it, although I'll be routing for him to win it anyway.

Stu
Black Tiger, Scottoiler, Gel seat, centre stand, Renthal bars, heated grips, Autocom, bike to bike radio, garmin 2610 with Ram mount, single grab rail, Baglux tank cover and Dzeta bag, Ventura rack, Fender extender, Blue Flame Ti can, TOR tune, K+N, 21,500 miles and counting

Offline marcdanz

• Tiger Pro
Re: Place Your Bets
« Reply #1 on: 22 February, 2007, 06:28:55 AM »

Offline zbdmark

• Tiger Pro
  • The White Tiger
« Reply #2 on: 22 February, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »
Competitors - START YOUR ENGINES  :300:

Offline bushwhacker

• Tiger God
  • Bill Stephens
« Reply #3 on: 22 February, 2007, 09:23:13 PM »
With the exception of an occasional $1 lottery ticket, I do not bet on anything I have no control over.

If I am a participant, ie poker, pool, etc, I may put a few dollars down but I just do not like to put my money on someone else's horse.

-
When you look like a rude, crude, scum sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2007 White ABS Tiger
2007 White ABS Solstice