Products and Services from Approved Forum Vendors > IndyTiger1050 Radiator Guards

Pre orders on Radiator Guards

<< < (2/13) > >>

tallaltiger:
 :028: thanks indy nice bit of kit  price very good to :490:
I will have to stick to my R&G ones,not as good as yours ,but does the job for now (better than none at all )  :158:

indytiger1050:
  No worries tallaltiger.
Needed to post up some pictures.   

Nothing saying you can't change your mind later.   :164:

Cheers.  :031:

tallaltiger:
Originally Posted by indytiger1050   No worries tallaltiger.
Needed to post up some pictures.   

Nothing saying you can't change your mind later.   :164:

Cheers.  :031:
when i do yours will first on list :152:

ugafan:
Put me down for one.  I should be able to scrape up some cash in the next couple of months. 

My question though is what color is the one on your Tiger these days?  Pink? Purple?  Tie-dye?  :187:

Not to add to any lingering concerns you may have about what's going on in the paint shop or anything....  :164:  That would just be cruel  :001:

indytiger1050:
Originally Posted by ugafan Put me down for one.  I should be able to scrape up some cash in the next couple of months. 

My question though is what color is the one on your Tiger these days?  Pink? Purple?  Tie-dye?  :187:

Not to add to any lingering concerns you may have about what's going on in the paint shop or anything....  :164:  That would just be cruel  :001:
  Will do. And  :150:     :008:

No telling with Mike, but keep in mind. I have his GP tickets for the August race and if he does not want to sleep in the dog house it better not be pink.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version