EDIT: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THE UPDATED TUNE IN POST #24.
I put my 2010 Tiger on the dyno today to get some baseline runs in. Saw a few opportunities and made some adjustments while I was there. I made the changes then downloaded the adjusted map. Adapt and re-run on the dyno. Didn't intend to do a full on tune job so did a total of 3 sets of changes/ downloads, but got things significantly improved.
Higher throttle openings were actually pretty close compared to other stock Triumphs I have seen, so only made a few tweaks. Gained a few ft-lb here and there, probably 3-5% increase in output.
The real surprise was in the lower throttle openings. It was super lean around 30% TPS. Fixing this improved midrange output by 8-11 ft-lb, close to 30% increase!!
Here is a graph with the stock run at 30%, then the first change.
I can defiantly feel the improved midrange pull during roll on.
Ill attach the updated tune in case anyone wants to try it out. Normal disclaimers apply, proceed at your own risk.
2010 Tiger 1050, bone stock
SAI mechanically blocked (to prevent dilution)
Fresh US 89 octane
11,000 miles ( 12k svc already done with new oem filter)
20548 base tune