Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Who can use my tune instead of Indy's?  (Read 13730 times)

Offline C3RRR

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2007 Tiger 1050 non ab
  • City / Town: Nottingham
Re: Who can use my tune instead of Indy's?
« Reply #70 on: 30 May, 2018, 12:33:26 PM »
Sounds respectable even the 110 at the rear.  I'm guessing the torque improves too which is nice.

Offline Davy1100

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: 2009 tiger 1050
  • City / Town: larne
« Reply #71 on: 30 May, 2018, 07:16:01 PM »
Wee  run today first impression s good no  stalling at all and low down bike is lot easier to control on  the throttle takin the bike for a 1300 mile trip on Friday so will report back on fuel consumption etc im thinking  that because I have the remus  pipe that is why this tune works slightly better for my bike than Indy s 🤔🤔 although strangely Indy  s tune seems to pull a lot harder up  the rev s

Online Yellow Dog

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • City / Town: AUCKLAND
« Reply #72 on: 30 May, 2018, 10:26:38 PM »
*Originally Posted by Davy1100 [+]
Wee  run today first impression s good no  stalling at all and low down bike is lot easier to control on  the throttle takin the bike for a 1300 mile trip on Friday so will report back on fuel consumption etc im thinking  that because I have the remus  pipe that is why this tune works slightly better for my bike than Indy s 🤔🤔 although strangely Indy  s tune seems to pull a lot harder up  the rev s

I think we are very lucky to have two excellent tunes, so closely crafted, so we can pick and choose.

Perhaps run Indy's one, the next time you go for a track day session  :028:

I used tune No. 20378 for high revving track days. It was sooooo much better than my standard 20545. Takes just a few minutes to swap tunes  :031:
2018 TIGER 1050 SPORT (c8

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
  • Bike/Model: 2007 White Tiger
  • City / Town: Indianapolis
« Reply #73 on: 31 May, 2018, 02:00:37 AM »
*Originally Posted by C3RRR [+]
Sounds respectable even the 110 at the rear.  I'm guessing the torque improves too which is nice.
  Yes it did.. smoothed out.

We posted our dyno run's, mine and Jared's S3 done at the same time.
Might try poking around. If you don't find it yell. 
It's on photobucket so you will need the chrome patch to see it unless you visit the page.

Support the forum.   :031:

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
  • Bike/Model: 2007 White Tiger
  • City / Town: Indianapolis
« Reply #74 on: 31 May, 2018, 02:02:58 AM »
*Originally Posted by Davy1100 [+]

It's been so long, didn't someone make frankentune that  took some of each.   Might look at that also.

Support the forum.   :031:

Offline Davy1100

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #75 on: 31 May, 2018, 08:56:29 AM »
*Originally Posted by indytiger1050 [+]
It's been so long, didn't someone make frankentune that  took some of each.   Might look at that also.
thought Frankentune was for the sport Indy  will it load on mine  ok  also I think I downloaded the wrong copy of your tune I can't find the 1 with non  sai and the standard idle    that I should load to stop the low down stalling 🤔
« Last Edit: 31 May, 2018, 09:09:43 AM by Davy1100 »

Offline RedBird

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: '08 Tiger1050
  • City / Town: Stroud, Oklahoma
« Reply #76 on: 31 May, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
Correct...Paul_O had JT Performance (across the pond) who specializes in Datona tuning, if my old memory is correct, do that tune for his 2013 TigerSport.  However, I do believe a forum member on one side of the pond or the other did modify the Franken Tune so it would load on and run in the Tiger1050 ECU--again if my old memory is any good.

Larry

Offline RedBird

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: '08 Tiger1050
  • City / Town: Stroud, Oklahoma
« Reply #77 on: 31 May, 2018, 08:24:39 PM »
I just looked up the thread on FrankenTune.... https://www.tiger1050.com/index.php/topic,29124.0.html

One member, guraki, from Greece, loaded the FrankenTune on his Tiger1050 without any problems and got it dynoed.  He had previously dynoed Wayne's TOD tune, and he said the FrankenTune gave him the most HP of any tune he had tried to date. 

Larry

Offline Davy1100

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #78 on: 08 June, 2018, 01:18:31 PM »
Wee  report back done over 1200 miles round Scotland fast and slow roads got  237 miles from a full tank bike never stalled once and pulls great  from low down and easy to control on slow turns  etc this tune seems to work  great  for my setup massive thanks to ak and Indy for sharing your tunes 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗