Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: No Cat but still got SAI - Try the SlowFox Tune fix  (Read 434 times)

Offline slowfox

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: Hanko
No Cat but still got SAI - Try the SlowFox Tune fix
« on: 28 August, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »
So If you have taken out that restrictive Cat but you still have the SAI in working condition, you will probably be looking at one of the new tunes without SAI, ( just to make sure you are not running too lean without the Cat), if so. Read on

I tried several of these tunes and they tend to have quite a burble on the overrun and deceleration. Many others have made this same observation. ,
20546 even turned my bike into a fire-breather (which was nice, but not quite desired), performance of 20546 was pretty good, with manageable snatch

Now in TUNE ECU all of these tunes have the SAI box unchecked by default.
TICK THE SAI BOX, download and be amazed by the performance and smoothness of these tunes it's quite amazing.  

I hope this isn't something everybody already knows  :157: but I did some searches and found very little.
I also hope that this is not something that only works on by bike, I can't imagine this is the case as the change is so profound.
Try it and let me know how it went, I would be very interested to know the results
"He who dies with the most toys wins" and if you don't win at least you have had a lot of fun trying!

Offline indytiger1050

• Tiger Supporter
  • Supreme Tiger
  • Bike/Model: 2007 White Tiger
  • City / Town: Indianapolis
Re: No Cat but still got SAI - Try the SlowFox Tune fix
« Reply #1 on: 29 August, 2011, 03:21:40 AM »
     :164:

A non cat tune.  Only one comes to my mind.  :007:
Support the forum.   :031: