Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2 questions concerning tuneecu from a total beginner  (Read 686 times)

Offline wooc$sh

• Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: Tiger 1050 black
  • City / Town: Warsaw
2 questions concerning tuneecu from a total beginner
« on: 23 April, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »
hi all!

I've recently become an owner of a connecting cable and I am ready to plug in my computer into my precious Tiger:)

I know that my questions may be very funny to more experienced users, but the only way to be less ignorant is to ask.

question 1: in tuneecu manual there is an information that before establishing the connection one should take out lights fuse... could someone provide a picture of the above mentioned? I think that I've located it correctly, but I am not able to pull it out, so that's why I think that maybe I am doing something wrong...

question 2: how to verify whether my bike has Sai or not? everyone here seems to operate with that term, but although I know that the acronym stands for, but now idea if my bike has it or not...
I own 2010 tiger 1050 bought in Poland.

I'm counting on your help guys.

Offline slowfox

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: Hanko
Re: 2 questions concerning tuneecu from a total beginner
« Reply #1 on: 23 April, 2011, 09:52:15 PM »
The Fuse - No picture, but it is blue in colour and has 15 written on it. Use a pair of pliers and pull it straight up to remove. Gently!!

SAI - European Tigers have SAI, so yours should also.
"He who dies with the most toys wins" and if you don't win at least you have had a lot of fun trying!

Offline slowfox

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: Hanko
« Reply #2 on: 23 April, 2011, 09:53:45 PM »
Which Tune are you thinking of Downloading ?
"He who dies with the most toys wins" and if you don't win at least you have had a lot of fun trying!

Offline Maddad

• Tiger Member
« Reply #3 on: 10 May, 2011, 03:44:36 AM »
Łukasz,

If you have problems with the fuse, you may also consider using a battery charger to keep the voltage stable while flashing the ECU. I don't do either, as I have all leds and my low beam is a 35 watt HID. The reflash only takes less than a minute. I use the Arrow race tune which I modified slightly. I also have a 2010 Tiger, SE version. I made my own TOR pipe and gutted the cat. The bike runs excellent. I don't have fuel mileage figures yet.

Mike