Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Trouble resetting TPS?  (Read 535 times)

Offline 1000lbs

• Tiger Member
Trouble resetting TPS?
« on: 31 March, 2011, 06:20:44 AM »
I got my cable and installed tuneECU on the laptop, and was/am very impressed.  Read my tune, downloaded 20378, check the TB sync, and generally played around.  After the tune download, I followed the steps for reseting the TPS clicked the button in the program, and instantly got a done messeage with no green light in the TPS icon at the bottom.  After two attempts the reset TPS was not availible in the ECU menu, so I downloaded the tune again, and got the same instant done message with no green light.

Then I went into the test menu, reset the adaptation, started the bike and let it idle without touching the throttle.  After about 5 min. the green light on the TPS indicator at the bottom of the screen was on.  I drag the cursor over it and get the TPS adapted description.

So am I done resetting the TPS?

Thanks

Offline 2006ransome

• Tiger Master
  • Bike/Model: a black fast one
Re: Trouble resetting TPS?
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »
Yup
Well done and enjoy the new Tiger
it wasn't me

Offline ZuluTiger

• Tiger Supporter
  • Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 1050, KTM 1190 Adv.
  • City / Town: Suwanee
« Reply #2 on: 31 March, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »
That's how it works - I followed the rules and it 'greened' in about 10 minutes with the bike idling.   

Offline jdyzf750

• Tiger Master
  • City / Town: Darlington
« Reply #3 on: 31 March, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »
 :0461:

John
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left........

Offline 1000lbs

• Tiger Member
« Reply #4 on: 01 April, 2011, 02:29:18 AM »
Cool, thanks guys.  Havent' given it a run yet, but looking forward to finishing up the rest of the track prep work and giving it a go.  TuneECU is great, I love this kind of stuff and haven't played with any bike software since my power commander a few bikes ago.  God stuff!  :028: