Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Assen in June  (Read 409 times)

Offline sid1050

• Tiger Newbie
Assen in June
« on: 21 December, 2010, 03:09:30 PM »
Hi, anyone have any info on campsites, b&bs near the circuit. Looking for my first visit and would be grateful of any other riders views. Will be leaving via Hull on the Thursday, anyone else travelling the same route?
Thanks .. :031:

Offline borotiger199

• Tiger Pro
Re: Assen in June
« Reply #1 on: 22 December, 2010, 09:32:16 AM »
i went last year and stayed at the curcuit. it was awsome. 2 minutes walk to the curcuit, bar was 30 seconds staggering distance from the tent and and loads of food and toilet facilities . just take loads of money. we are going this year not quite sure when we are travelling but it will be from hull

Offline paulvfr

• Approved Small Trader
  • Tiger Pro
  • Bike/Model: Explorer
  • City / Town: Luton
« Reply #2 on: 22 December, 2010, 08:55:05 PM »
done the trip to see Moto GP at least 5 times camped the first time would'nt camp again your get no sleep as there be bikes on there rev limiters, tents on fire music so loud your ears will hurt. Another word of warning Police on unmarked bikes follow u out from the ports one of us last year got stopped for cutting in front of a car and fined 300 euro's  also that weekend we had 3 bikes stolen  even tho they were chained up but Police found one as it was covered up a few streets away

Offline borotiger199

• Tiger Pro
« Reply #3 on: 24 December, 2010, 05:13:25 PM »
do dear loud music and revving bike engines at a bike meeting who would of throught. regards appalled of scarborough perhaps on second thoughts i might go to the knitting convention in the morris minor

Offline tinker

• Tiger Member
« Reply #4 on: 04 January, 2011, 12:29:53 PM »
hi,
just turn up.loads of camping near the track,most do beer nd breakfast on site,ive done both sbks nd moto gp and its a lot busier at moto gp.you cant fail to enjoy it,