Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Warm welcome to our new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: First posting from a lurker  (Read 369 times)

Offline BG

• Tiger Pro
First posting from a lurker
« on: 30 April, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
Hello to all!  I live in Vancouver, Washington.(That's USA, not Vancouver, BC...always baffles 'em at the border crossing.) 

My Tiger is a black '07,  19K+ miles with no problems except for a helping of casting sand in the cooling system.  This is my third Triumph after a Sprint ST and a Sprint Executive (lost to a deer collision-ouch!).   I have installed factory centerstand, power socket, tank bag, and side cases.  Thanks to sage advice from you all  I also have Oxford grips (nice),  BMW handguards,  Traxxion Dynamics fork springs, Penske shock (on the way), and mirror extenders.  Probably the best mod of all: Palmer Products screen kit, good with MRA Vario/ great with Palmer's large screen.  ( I don't care how it looks after a 600-mile day.)  Good job, Iain!

This forum is a great resource, and great entertainment, too.  Where else could you hear from  riders in the UK, Australia, and everywhere in between?  Some of you guys really crack me up, too!!!   Many thanks

Offline nigelj

• Tiger God
  • City / Town: Cheddington
Re: First posting from a lurker
« Reply #1 on: 30 April, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »
 :401: BG I agree 100% with what you say about the forum...great place to hang out! As my misses says...what can you expect when a load of blokes get together...loads of bollocks  :008:, mixed in with a bit of useful info.
 :031:

Offline dikman

• Non Active
  • Supreme Tiger
Re: First posting from a lurker
« Reply #2 on: 01 May, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »
A big G'day BG, from downunder. Appears as if you've got your bike pretty well sorted  :062:.

Hey Nige, where's this "bit of useful info"? I still can't find it  :150:.
'08 Tiger Blue (Gone but not forgotten).....replaced with
'08 Guzzi Breva (the lump).
'05 Opal/Tangerine T-100 Bonnie