Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: teobaldtor - just got a 2007 tiger, awesome but the buffeting is killing me  (Read 1178 times)

Offline ChrisLX200

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: Tiger1050
  • City / Town: Macclesfield
 :401: teobaldtor, the Palmer kit looks OK when you get used to it. Sort of.

*Originally Posted by dikman [+]
...Me, if I was interested in looks I wouldn't have bought a Tiger  :015:.

Now you done it Dik, best go and apologise before your cat pees oil on your foot!
Blue '09 Tiger1050
Green '10 Scrambler

Offline dikman

• Non Active
  • Supreme Tiger
No worries there, my blue baby knows I didn't buy it for its looks  :007:. Besides, I've spent so much time and money on it  :012: that it can't say I ignore it.
'08 Tiger Blue (Gone but not forgotten).....replaced with
'08 Guzzi Breva (the lump).
'05 Opal/Tangerine T-100 Bonnie

Offline teobaldtor

• Tiger Newbie
Wohoo... well for the looks I gotta admit I bought it for a lot of the practical reasons but it's for the practical reasons that makes it a fun ride. It's just no fun to me looking like a retired Gold Wing wanabee  :007:...  I totally dig the looks of my black beauty :-) What's wrong with the Jonas More look anyways  :008:

I did take of the screen today. WHAT  A RELIEF!!! So I don't have to sell it after all! Way more fun! Now I'm comfortable til about 150 km/h. Downside is that I cant go much faster than 170 for the wind as previously I could hide behind the screen up till about 210. But, that's really not where i spend time anyways so that's all good. I'll try to get hold of an eagle screen for sure. I might get a supersized touringscreen for an Italy tripp later on but that's a different story all together.
No wood on my Tiger

Offline dikman

• Non Active
  • Supreme Tiger
Careful about the touring screen, or you might just end up looking like a retired Gold Wing wannabe  :008: :008: :008:.
'08 Tiger Blue (Gone but not forgotten).....replaced with
'08 Guzzi Breva (the lump).
'05 Opal/Tangerine T-100 Bonnie

Offline wilki28

• Tiger Pro
  • City / Town: Denver
It is still cold here in Colorado and I confess I have grown to enjoy hiding behind my larger screen. Once it is summer proper I'll put the standard screen back on for my around town commute so the teenage girls while still like my Tiger ...  :008:
Cheers,
Neil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R&G Spindle Sliders, KTM hand guards, Givi Windscreen, PW Chain Guard, Givi Crash Bars, HID 55w 6K Hi/low beam, Triumph Center Stand ... more on the way

Offline headshot

• Tiger Master
Hi teobaldtor, have a look here  https://www.tiger1050.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=13889.0;topicseen  at my cut down standard screen worked for me  :028: