Tiger Sport 1050 Forum

Please login or register.

News: Why not add an avatar to your profile ?

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: On the starting blocks...  (Read 578 times)

Offline nigelj

• Tiger God
  • City / Town: Cheddington
On the starting blocks...
« on: 28 November, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »
Get ready Ken, Dik and others...my TuneBoy will be on its way from Oz this week...prepare for the questions  :016:

I'm going to start with Ken's tune...have studied it in TuneEdit and it looks very 'smooth'...then the fiddling will begin!

Offline towersk

• Tiger Master
  • Ken
Re: On the starting blocks...
« Reply #1 on: 28 November, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »
I'm sure you will have a jolly good time on the first try!  :800:  Don't plug the cable into your MAC until you have first installed the drivers and software.  They will send you a key code for your bike in less than a day after you send them the serial number of your ECM.

Cheers -  :031:
Ken

Offline nigelj

• Tiger God
  • City / Town: Cheddington
« Reply #2 on: 28 November, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
Software's already installed from the web downloads..just need the cable and key and I'm off!

Offline dikman

• Non Active
  • Supreme Tiger
« Reply #3 on: 30 November, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »
That's pretty quick, mine took a lot longer to deliver after the Group Buy ended - and I live in Oz!

This should keep you amused for untold hours  :001:. After due consideration (10 seconds) I've decided that young Ken is the one you should be seeking advice from, he is far more experienced with this stuff than moi, and I defer to his superior knowledge   :037:.

I know nooothing! (Said with Germanic accent).
'08 Tiger Blue (Gone but not forgotten).....replaced with
'08 Guzzi Breva (the lump).
'05 Opal/Tangerine T-100 Bonnie