Random Gallery Image

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: are there any women riding tigers??  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Yellow Dog

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2008 Tiger 1050 ABS
  • City / Town: AUCKLAND
Re: are there any women riding tigers??
« Reply #40 on: 10 January, 2017, 06:18:01 PM »
*Originally Posted by dugsud [+]
My Wife rides mine from time to time....but she usually rides her own 600 Yamaha  :016:

Lots of very skilled lady riders around. Luckily, there's no reversing required  :007:
Caspian Blue Tiger ABS - Micron Beta Race Exhaust - BMC Air Filter - Snorkel Out - Tune No. 20545 - BoosterPlug - Radiator & Oil Cooler Guards - Front Fender Extender - Centre Stand - LED Flashers - Tail Tidy.

Offline Gccad

• Tiger Member
  • Bike/Model: Tiger sport 62plate
« Reply #41 on: 10 January, 2017, 09:55:28 PM »
My mates wife rides a 2016 tiger sport   Very good at it as well

Offline smaug

• Tiger God
  • It's a great feeling when they learn.
  • Bike/Model: 07 Tiger 1050 BLUE
« Reply #42 on: 10 January, 2017, 10:13:58 PM »
*Originally Posted by Yellow Dog [+]
Lots of very skilled lady riders around. Luckily, there's no reversing required  :007:
And applying makeup and fixing their hair while steering with their knees is pretty much impossible  :745:
How about a nice e tall glass of STFU.

Offline Yellow Dog

• Tiger God
  • Bike/Model: 2008 Tiger 1050 ABS
  • City / Town: AUCKLAND
« Reply #43 on: 16 January, 2017, 08:36:43 PM »
*Originally Posted by smaug [+]
And applying makeup and fixing their hair while steering with their knees is pretty much impossible  :745:

This morning on the motorway, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new car doing 95 kph, with her Face up next to her Rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily but she scared me so much:

I dropped My electric shaver , which knocked the doghnut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car, using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear, which fell into the coffee, between my legs'; that I splashed, and burned 'Big Jim and the Twins'.

It also ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected a very important call.

Damn women drivers, I can't see why they are allowed to vote, let alone drive !!!
Caspian Blue Tiger ABS - Micron Beta Race Exhaust - BMC Air Filter - Snorkel Out - Tune No. 20545 - BoosterPlug - Radiator & Oil Cooler Guards - Front Fender Extender - Centre Stand - LED Flashers - Tail Tidy.

Offline smaug

• Tiger God
  • It's a great feeling when they learn.
  • Bike/Model: 07 Tiger 1050 BLUE
« Reply #44 on: 16 January, 2017, 09:52:06 PM »
 :745:
How about a nice e tall glass of STFU.

Online Rhead

• Tiger God
  • MELTING "YELLOW SNOW" FLAKES
  • Bike/Model: 07
  • City / Town: Long Island, N.Y
« Reply #45 on: 17 January, 2017, 01:26:39 AM »
Thought that was just an American thing.  :084: :001: And fwiw, my friend does all those things while riding his Goldwing.  :087:
« Last Edit: 17 January, 2017, 01:28:18 AM by Rhead »